- All competitors must have a RACEceiver in car radio to compete at the Raceway.
- Wheel base 86” to 103”
- Chassis and roll cage constructed of steel with main roll cage and driver’s door being at least 1.5” x .083 tubing with a minimum of 4 door bars on drivers side and two door bars on passenger side of car, all with diagonal braces.
- Maximum engine set back of 9” from center of upper ball joint to number 1 spark plug for aluminum headed Toyotas, Nissans, and MoPar. Maximum set back for steel heads- G.M., Ford, and others is 12”
- Weight on all cars after race with driver will be no less than 1,750 pounds.
- All cars must have a tow hook or similar device on front and back of car. Rear bumper must be capped off, no sharp edges, of bent forward ends at 90 degree angles. There must be a rear loop guard to protect fuel cell.
- Front and rear suspension open.
- Rack and pinion steering ok.
- There must be a roof hoop bar, left front to right rear or a brace down the middle.
- Wedge type noses: Must have a hoop on the front bumper so it will not pick up the rear of other cars.
- Cars may have outlaw wedge, scaled down dirt late model, or IMCA modified bodies. **Car must have a roof**
- Rear spoilers may be a maximum of 8” in material height and no wider than the body. Spoiler side braces may be a maximum of 18” long and must be triangular in shape, NO other areo dynamic devices allowed (no external wings or side boards).
- Must have a completely enclosed interior and sealed front and rear firewall.
- Production rear-end. Floaters and modifications ok. NO quick change rear ends allowed.
- Must have any type of working clutch. NO COUPLERS ALLOWED!
- Production transmission.
- Drive shaft must have safety loop and must be painted white. Also, any lead must be painted white and be bolted on securely.
- Automotive production 4 cylinder.
- 2500 cc maximum stock displacement-.040 overbore allowed.
- Single cam engines, 2 valves per cylinder.
- Stock stroke crank (lightening permitted).
- Production heads only. (Modifications open)
- Automotive production blocks only.
- Rods-Open-Intake manifold open.
- Flat pistons only (except Toyota).
- 1 or 2 barrel gas or alcohol carburetor only. 2” maximum spacer.
- NO aluminum heads on GM or Ford.
- NO MARINE MOTORS.
- Headers ok but must have whole muffler.
- Must have operative and lock up all four wheels during inspection. The brake rotors must be steel. Proportioning valves, brake bias adjusters, and right front shut off valves are ok.
TIRE AND WHEELS:
- 15” x 8” steel rims only (NO ALUMINUM)
- American Racer Modified Tire
FUEL AND FUEL CELL:
- Aviation fuel, racing fuel, or alcohol only. NO NITROS or ADDITIVES
- A racing fuel cell with a maximum capacity of 16 gallons must be mounted between the frame rails as far forward as possible and must not be accessible to the driver’s compartment.
- All cars must have a fuel cell guard that is separate from the fuel cell and be made of at least 1.5” tubing. Fuel cell guard must come to the bottom of the fuel cell.
- Must have 5 point racing belts and shoulder harness that are safety approved.
- If an electric fuel pump is used the car must have a low oil pressure cut off switch for the fuel pump.
- All batteries must be securely mounted. No batteries in drivers compartment.
- Car must have a master cut off switch located within reach of driver and track officials. It should be marked “ON & OFF”.
- Must have a fully charged fire extinguisher located within reach.
- Seats required to be equipped with headrest and be mounted to the frame or roll cage. Aluminum racing seat required.
- Window net or arm restraints is recommended.
- No outside nerf bars allowed.
IF IT DOESN’T SAY YOU CAN, DON’T DO IT!